Free Meals and Other Benefits

Millis Public Schools is providing free meals to all students under the USDA’s Child Nutrition Programs.
Children enrolled in the district (or in the community) are eligible for these free meals regardless of eligibility through June 30, 2022. Even though meals are free, it is
HIGHLY recommended that families complete the Household Application for Free and Reduced-Price School Meals. You may be entitled to other monetary benefits such as free transportation and school-sponsored activities.

SNAP Benefits: You may also be eligible for SNAP which provides monthly financial assistance to purchase groceries to Massachusetts residents who qualify. Find out if you are eligible for SNAP today by calling Project Bread's Food Source Hotline at 1-800-645-8333 and a counselor can help you apply over the phone. You can also apply on your own online at DTA Connect:

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.