Update on tomorrow's storm
Published on Feb 6, 2018 19:58

While we try to give families as much time as possible to make arrangements, the timing of this storm makes it difficult to make the call this evening as to whether we will release early or not or even, in the event that the storm moves quickly into the region and intensifies earlier than expected, cancel school. Due to the uncertainty, it is prudent to wait until morning to make a final judgement. I will make that call around 5:30 and activate all media then. Thank you for your patience and understanding.


My best,


Nancy Gustafson, Superintendent

Millis Public Schools

245 Plain St.

Millis, MA 02054


Phone: 508-376-7001

Fax: 508-376-7020

Twitter: NLGustafson


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.